White supremacist conferences are like funeral parlors
Here is a picture of a CCC conference from their website. I wasn't at that one, but they are all so similar you only have to go to one to get the idea of their depression.
Here's why it's like being a funeral parlor.
1) The overall mood is sad and depressing.
2) Most people there are old, ugly, pathetic white males.
3) The few women there are even older, uglier, and filthier. You get a sense why the men there are secretly attracted to men and children.
4) They dress like they are in a funeral.
5) The odor these old geezers emit smell like a hideous mix of decaying corpses, embalming fluid, and perfumes to control some of the decaying smell.
6) They are so old and pale they look like corpses.
7) The decoration of the setting is bland and depressing.
8 ) Their speeches are incredibly boring, you feel like suicide is a kinder alternative than enduring their speech.
9) Many of them have troubled lives and families, drug and alcohol abuse problems, and criminal records, with no hope of recovery.
10) You can place a coffin in the center of the conference and it would be a perfect fit for the setting.
11) They are suicidal in nature.
12) Once again, the overall mood is sad and depressing.