Al Franken wins Minnesota Senate race
Although sore loser republicans like Coleman will file a lawsuit and delay Al Franken's seat in the Senate by a few months at most, Al Franken has won the U.S. Senate seat from Minnesota, a very powerful and influential position.
Franken on top in recount, but lawsuit looms
Some great books by Al Franken, who will become a U.S. Senate lawmaker and decider, as well as a media personality.
- I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!: Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley (Dell Books, 1992) ISBN 0-440-50470-8
- Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot and Other Observations (Delacorte Press, 1996) ISBN 0-385-31474-4
- Why Not Me? (Delacorte Press, 1999) a parody-journal of the fictional “Franken campaign” for President ISBN 0-385-31809-X
- Oh, the Things I Know! A Guide to Success, or Failing That, Happiness (Plume Books, 2003) ISBN 0-452-28450-3
- Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right (Dutton Books, 2003) ISBN 0-525-94764-7
- The Truth (with jokes) (Dutton Books, 2005) ISBN 0-525-94906-2