Steve Sailer Sucks


Racism | Interracial Marriage | Xenophobia | Fascism | Lies
Darwinism | Eugenics | Pseudo-Science | Hypocrisy | Garbage
Pedophilia | Depression | Financial Ruin | Murder Suicide
Fear | Insanity | Digital Footprints | Terrorism

Monday, December 26, 2011

Republican Mississippi mayor Greg Davis caught in gay sex scam

Another Republican family values man. In Mississippi, self-proclaimed conservative family values man Greg Davis, mayor of Southaven, was caught in a criminal investigation where he illegally spend over $170,000 of tax dollars at a gay lifestyle store and sex shop. He is also married and the criminal investigation is continuing.

Odd Expense Report Leads to Republican Mayor's Coming Out
A Republican Mississippi mayor came out as gay Thursday after an expense receipt he filed was revealed to have come from a gay adult products store in Canada.

Greg Davis, mayor of Southaven, held a news conference in his home to "discuss the struggles that I've had over the last few years when I came to the realization that I am gay."

The Commercial Appeal of Memphis, Tenn., first identified the $67 receipt from Priape, a self-described "gay lifestyle store and sex shop," as part of its investigation of about $170,000 worth of questionable expenses that might lead to criminal charges against Davis. The newspaper posted audio of his coming-out statement on its website.

1 Comments:

  • I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's
    both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something which too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt for
    something relating to this.

    Also visit my page - Ar500 Handgun Targets

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home